Acting on behalf of owners of hotel businesses, we ensure that all aspects of the relationship with the operator are optimised to drive the maximum return on investment. The scope of our asset management services includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Operational reviews
- Liaising between financial owner and operator
- Ongoing monitoring of financial and operational performance
- Oversight of budget process
- Pre-opening and opening support
- Oversight of capital expenditure and investment projects
- Advice on optimum operational and investment strategies
- Cash Flow and working capital optimisation
- Monitoring of the competitive and macroeconomic environment
“As a result of the company’s asset management arrangement, Hamilton was able to quickly and efficiently take control of the hotels and put many revenue enhancing and cost-saving initiatives into place. Hamilton adopted a detail-focused hands-on approach to its tasks and provides detailed and timely operating and financial reports………Hamilton identified significant revenue and positioning opportunities and recommended the reconfiguration of the ground floor restaurant and bar area and the development of a new meeting room. Hamilton executed against their recommendation – on time and budget and the projected revenue and profit uplift was exceeded.”Mike Pashley
Sharing Hotel Success Strategies
Results speak louder than words!
View our case studies to learn how Hamilton Hotel Partners asset management, hotel management and development services translate into real, sustainable results, at every stage of the investment cycle.