Click here to email Frank Croston
- Frank Croston is one of the two founding Partners of Hamilton Hotel Partners, directly responsible for all asset management and direct management activities. His career progression combines a unique blend of senior executive positions in operations, asset management and strategic advisory services.
- Prior to setting up Hamilton in early 2004, Frank was President, UK and Ireland for InterContinental Hotels Group. In this role he held operational and profit responsibility for a portfolio of over 90 owned and managed hotels. Prior to this appointment Frank was Senior Vice President Asset Management for EMEA. In this role he was responsible for initiating and executing a significant capital investment programme across the European InterContinental portfolio.
- Frank joined Six Continents Hotels from Strategic Hotel Capital Inc. in London where he served as Chief Operating Officer for Europe with primary responsibility for the company’s asset management function.
- Prior to this Frank was a senior adviser to the hospitality sector, initially with PKF as Managing Director of their hospitality consulting practice and subsequently with Arthur Andersen as Partner-in-Charge of Hospitality and Leisure consulting for Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa.
- Frank is a Fellow of the Institute of Hospitality, formerly the HCIMA, a Fellow of the Institute of Business Consulting, and an Honorary Fellow of HOSPA.