Click here to email Heribert Gangl
- Heribert joined Hamilton as Director in July 2017. He has more than 10 years of experience in the European hotel industry working in hotel asset and investment management on the principal and advisory side.
- Previously, Heribert was Managing Director of Horwath HTL in Austria leading a small effective team and advising hotel owners and investors in Central Europe.
- Prior to that, Heribert worked for Internos Global Investors in London, a European real estate fund manager with €3.8 billion AUM, where he was responsible for the asset management of the group’s entire hotel portfolio comprising 15 hotels and 3,000 rooms with a total value of €400 Mio. in Europe.
- From 2011 to 2014, Heribert was already part of Hamilton’s team in London where he worked across all business lines (asset management, management, acquisition and development support) and focused on business activities in Central and Eastern Europe.
- He started his professional career in hotel operations before joining an international hotel and tourism consulting company based in Vienna and Budapest where he became a consultant and later business development manager.
- Heribert holds an MBA from CEU Business School in Budapest, Hungary and graduated from Hawaii Pacific University with a BSc in Travel Industry Management. He also studied at the University of Vienna, Austria and NYU Stern School of Business in New York, USA.