Click here to email Tracy Murray
- Tracy’s main areas of strength are in revenue management and sales and marketing, where he has demonstrated a successful track record both at a hotel and corporate level.
- Until May 2003 Tracy was Manager, Operations Development, UK and Ireland for InterContinental Hotels Group. He was responsible for many aspects of the re-branding of Posthouse Hotels to Holiday Inn in 2001. This included the transition of property management, central reservation and global distribution systems.
- Prior to joining Six Continents Tracy was Pricing Manager for Posthouse Hotels where he introduced a number of key pricing reforms and disciplines.
- From 1996 to 1998 he was Sales Development Manager for Posthouse Hotels East from where he was promoted to Sales Development Manager Posthouse Hotels. He was a key member of the senior management team at Posthouse and responsible for revenues in excess of £300 million.
- Other appointments include Sales Manager for the Hyde Park Hotel and Director of Sales for the Forte Crest Heathrow (now Holiday Inn Heathrow). He was also part of the team responsible for the development and implementation of an in-house sales system for Forte Hotels worldwide.
- Tracy also has an operational background having held management positions in both rooms and food and beverage.