Click here to email William Cowell
- Will joined Hamilton in August 2019 and has a particular focus on the investment side of the business.
- Will is a Chartered Accountant (FCA) qualifying with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales and has over 20 years experience in both practice and the property industry.
- Prior to joining the Hamilton, Will was a Partner and Finance Director at Anglesea Capital, a boutique investment and asset management company strategically focused on the UK logistics real estate sector. During his time at Anglesea Capital, Will acquired and sold over £2bn of real estate principally working through joint venture structures with a number of Private Equity investors.
- Will started his career in 1998 with RSM Robson Rhodes, now Grant Thornton. His time at the Firm included a two year secondment to RSM Mcgladrey in Minneapolis.
- Will graduated with a BA (hons) degree in Economics from the University of Newcastle upon Tyne.